Teach your kids how to make Hair Gel from Plain Gelatin
How would you like to make your own hair gel at home? My kids were interested in learning how to make their own hair gel, so I decided toward natural substances for their hair. In addition, we found a simple and fun solution that the kids can prepare all by themselves and not to mention cheap. All you will need is a few ingredients, to create this recipe and you will have just as much fun as we did when we prepared this hair gel.
The Recipe for Plain Gelatin
What you need
- 1 and half teaspoons of gelatin powder
- 1 cup of water
- 1 bowl that can go in the microwave or you can use the stove if you prefer
What to do
1. Measure the ingredients.
2. Mix the gelatin powder with the water in a bowl.
3. Put the mixture in the microwave on high for one minute or on the stove until it boils.
4. Careful remove the mixture from the microwave or stove.
5. Stir until the entire gelatin dissolves. (Careful, it may be hot.)
6. You will want to chill the mixture for 4 hours.