Free Star Wars Printable Worksheets And Coloring Pages Kids Will Love

 My eight year old son Robin is the biggest fan of Star Wars he has collected all the  star wars movies thanks to his grandparents. He also has a large collection of star wars figurines. And it was his love of star wars that got me thinking how I can incorporate star wars in to his daily home school activities I end up doing a massive search and I was surprised on how much resources there is so I wanted to share my find with all of you who might have their own star wars fan and would like to use some of these resources.

Star Wars in the classroom for educators who love using star wars to help teach their kids  

 Royal Baloo has a collection of  Star wars  worksheet packs for  from k-2.

Free star wars  pack from 3 Dinosaur 


Star wars pack for Preschool 

Yoda math sheets Fern Smith class room 

Star wars reading Activity 

Star wars Analogies 4-6 Teachers pay Teachers  

Star wars early reader 
Star wars word search 1st grade 

Letter trace and coloring page 

Star wars Healthy living 

Star Wars Decimals 4th grade tenth and hundreds

Stars force and friction 

Star wars sight words

Star wars toilet roll paper craft

Stars wars milk jug craft 
star wars cubes templates 




Popular Posts