Learn How To Make Glove Animals

Glove Animals
Dog and bunny stuffed gloves this pic came from Martha Stewart  

You can find step by step instructions on this craft on this link provided http://www.marthastewart.com/267502/glove-animals

 

Last Saturday my kids learn how to make a glove bunny from their art class. Their bunny may  not look like  the instructors but the point is they had fun making them. here is the bunny's my kids made

my son  robin named his bunny roger he finished his at home 
 my daughter jaz  named hers bella

 and this one is by my  daughter patricia she named her bunny bells 

As you can see they had fun decorating their bunny's in their own style this is a fun project  and can be time consuming but worth it in the end. Your kids will love it and not to mention have a new stuffed friend here is a how to video I found on Martha Stewart crafts 




Popular Posts